Pape Sarr

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I posted it initially to another topic, but .. our fanbase is pretty biased. Even majority of Spurs fans cannot understand HOW ridiculously good Pape Sarr is.

Our EPL games -
Sarr starting - 16 games. 12 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses. 2,3 ppg.
Sarr not starting - 5 games. 3 draws and a 2 losses. 0,6 ppg.

Sure, that is not the biggest sample size. AND he was missing Villa and City games (loss + draw), but at the same time look at our two first games of the season. He did not start in first game and we drew vs Brendford. 2nd round he started and we won vs ManU.

It is so clear how he makes our game faster, how he covers so much ground, how he basically glues the whole team into one.

Best CM this season in Spurs by very clear distance, but underrated due to being 21.

Hope he has awesome AFCON, he stays fit and comes back to us in top form and top spirit. Really wanting him to increase the tempo of our game again.

Starting the Ro16 AFCON match vs Ivory Coast (kick-off 20:00)

GFB9nX7W8AEfaNZ

Mendy just fucking cleaned out an Ivory Coast player, and the ref booked him for diving. Hilarious officiating. Now it's getting VAR'd.
Sarr has been very solid, playing sort of a 6.

Mendy just fucking cleaned out an Ivory Coast player, and the ref booked him for diving. Hilarious officiating. Now it's getting VAR'd.
Sarr has been very solid, playing sort of a 6.
How on earth did he initially give that the other way?! He cleaned him out that much he virtually did a somersault. Made some other bad decisions throughout as well.

Sarr has been very good. Ivory Coast have been all over them but he's keeping Senegal going. Want him to win it but at the same time watching how much ground he's covering just desperate to get him back.

Entertaining game this really enjoyed it.

Welp, that's Sarr back. I feel bad for him, cause Senegal looked like they could go all the way, but that's penalty shootouts for you, can't say I mind having him back.

Not great for him but at least he scored his pen and hopefully he will be available Saturday. Just need Son to get knocked out by the Saudis tomorrow and we can field a full strength team with Bentancur at 6
I doubt it, he just played 120 minutes, and he looked completely exhausted by the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom