Pape Sarr

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I watched two of Metz games this year and he is a very important player for them so if he goes back I am not too worried as I think he will have a good chance to develop and get key playing time there,

However, I would much rather see him playing in our midfield than Winks, Sissoko, Dele so wouldn't mind him here as well.

Ideally we would bring in another MF or two and lend him back to get the upgrade we need and develop him but I think we all know that isn't going to happen.

Fab Romano says he has mates in the DoF circles who reckon this lad is a real prospect. Haven't seen anything myself but a decent punt I suppose, shame he can't come in and immediately take the place of either Winks or Sissoko though!

I remember listening to James Richardson podcast European roundup about 2 years ago, they were saying how good Ndombele was and Thuram was progressing faster than expected, but all on the podcast was raving about this 16 year old from Metz and how quickly he stepped up and his high high ceiling blah blah.

We must be doing something right

I posted in the rumour section on Saturday... Scored and MoM in a 1-1 draw. This would have been knowing he was likely to be signing this deal so shows confidence.

This kid is very highly rated in Europe, and I wish he was coming straight to us tbh, but we'd probably have had to pay a lot more for that. No issue really with him staying on loan at Metz where he will be guaranteed a decent amount of playtime.

I do look forward to seeing him in a spurs shirt though.

Players like him and Gil are the kind of signings we SHOULD be making. Getting in top young talent before they end up going to Madrid/City/PSG for ridiculous sums.

But that said, obviously we need to balance that with improving our first team squad for this season.

Why are you using the term us you fucking mug, you're not a Spurs fan. Why don't you fuck off and stay fucked off.
Sad times on here when a blatant troll parades about without a care.
Because i don't have the same illusions than you about our ability to form the young players ..

Back
Top Bottom