Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm in Tampa often...McDintons is a good place to watch but feels alil empty because everything is so spread out. Horse & Jockey and Crawley's across the bay are good spots as well.

That mac and cheese is a life saver...ordered it during the Euros before leaving to tailgate the USA match. I wouldn't remember dumping my beer on the folks in front of me for not cheering.

I wrote this.

Sing it and I will love you forever.

To the tune of "When Johnny Comes Marching Home"

Like Mabbutt, King & Blanchflower
We're yids! We're yids!
The scum know North London is ours
The yids! The yids!
We sing for Spurs
We love the shirt
We stand & chant until it hurts
Tottenham Hotspur's 1882

I wrote this.

Sing it and I will love you forever.

To the tune of "When Johnny Comes Marching Home"

Like Mabbutt, King & Blanchflower
We're yids! We're yids!
The scum know North London is ours
The yids! The yids!
We sing for Spurs
We love the shirt
We stand & chant until it hurts
Tottenham Hotspur's 1882

Fucking love that, here's the tune for any of you simpletons ;)

(on my phone can't embed it).

Too far away yeah, though my sister does live in Staines, **checks website** and it's restricted sale. Also this will probably be a bad week medication wise for me (chronic migraines.) I mean I could risk it, but it's a lot of money if I get down there and suddenly feel like crap and can't get to the game.
Maybe I will try and make the next 1882 game, though I fear once the group stage is over more people will be going to the knock out matches and the likelyhood of another 1882 will be lessened.

:klinsmann:
Progression in Europe means it might be harder for a first team game but 2/3 previous 1882 games have been youth games so no reason for there to be any less opportunities.

Under 18 & 21 league, Next Gen Series and F.A Youth Cup will hopefully give us some opportunities if the Europa League games pick up interest.

Also the F.A Cup if the draws are kind and depending how far we go.

'http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs/News/jd-targets-another-goal-ory-night-03122012.page?'

'FANS CAN HELP US REACH EURO GOAL - JD

Jermain Defoe is looking for the fans to help take us over the finishing line in the Europa League on Thursday night.
We need a point from our final match in Group J against Panathinaikos at the Lane to secure a place in the knockout phase of the competition, the Round of 32.
Jermain scored a hat-trick in our last home match in the Europa League, a 3-1 win against NK Maribor on November 8.

He told us at the time how special it was to score a treble in a European match under the lights at the Lane and having bagged another four goals since then - including two in Saturday’s win at Fulham - he now has Panathinaikos in his sights.

“We always have fantastic support and that helps the lads to perform,” said JD, now up to 130 goals for Spurs and eighth in our all-time goalscoring list.

“The European nights are special and there is so much history here.

“We want to get through to the knockout stage of the competition and as we’ve said all along, we want to do something special this season. Things are going well at the moment and we've just got to keep it going.”

We moved up to fourth in the Premier League after the 3-0 win at Fulham, our third victory in six days after beating West Ham and Liverpool.'

“It’s been an amazing week,” added Jermain.

“If you look at the fixtures as well, they were all tough games. To win at Craven Cottage having beaten Liverpool in the week, it's fantastic.”

Back
Top Bottom