Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kalyl Kalyl are you planning on going to hmv on thurs afternoon or friday morning? I would have thought the hmv at Stratford (Westfield) would be alright. One stop from Liverpool street and I think trains go from there to Stansted. Might be another option worth looking at.

think my train is 1.05 from Coventry to Euston and 23.30 from Euston back to Cov.

My other half is actually ok with me getting the train and getting hammered rather than me driving to/from the lane.

:avblol:

think my train is 1.05 from Coventry to Euston and 23.30 from Euston back to Cov.

My other half is actually ok with me getting the train and getting hammered rather than me driving to/from the lane.

:avblol:

Hah, brilliant. She might not be as keen when you stumble in, in the early hours of the morning.

I did the same for the Maribor game and was 5 mins from missing the last train from Kings X to Leeds. Was shitting bricks.
Hopefully there won't be problems on the Victotia line again this time round.
Can't wait for this though. Park lane lower, can't beat it.
See you in there mate! Brickies/Lane.

Hah, brilliant. She might not be as keen when you stumble in, in the early hours of the morning.

I did the same for the Maribor game and was 5 mins from missing the last train from Kings X to Leeds. Was shitting bricks.
Hopefully there won't be problems on the Victotia line again this time round.
Can't wait for this though. Park lane lower, can't beat it.
See you in there mate! Brickies/Lane.

Haha, she does keep asking if I'm gonna leave my car at hers or at the train station. Errrrrrr......no chance of me leaving it at the station!! I will get a taxi back to hers at stupid O'clock and she will give me a key to get in, I'm so lucky. :bae:

Flav Flav Is there a possibility of an 1882 event for the 3rd round of the FA Cup. Tickets should be £20/£5 like the Europa.

AAARG I JUST WANT THURSDAY TO ARRIVE ALREADY! A little sad I definitley won't get to see Bale and Dawson play live tho :vdvcry:

uuuhm, depends where I'm standing tbh, if I'm at the back of the block I should be able to look above all the big heads and see it all!

Back
Top Bottom