Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I haven't been on here for awhile and now I'm regretting, I didn't know I'd be able to go to this game until today so I thought if there an #1882 event going on for it and saw there was and now I'm too late for block 32 as they are all sold out, so I looked in 31 and there are a few seats available, but I'll be going with my old man and I won't be able to sit next to him.

If anyone has 2 tickets available in block 32 please let me know, would love to re-introduce my dad to how the lane used to be when he used to go (it's a long shot I know)

I haven't been on here for awhile and now I'm regretting, I didn't know I'd be able to go to this game until today so I thought if there an #1882 event going on for it and saw there was and now I'm too late for block 32 as they are all sold out, so I looked in 31 and there are a few seats available, but I'll be going with my old man and I won't be able to sit next to him.

If anyone has 2 tickets available in block 32 please let me know, would love to re-introduce my dad to how the lane used to be when he used to go (it's a long shot I know)

There's always spares on the day/day before so keep a look out. Might get lucky with a pair. Good luck!

I've bought tickets now, I've gone for Block 1. Will try and get an atmosphere going in there but I know it my efforts will be futile.

The Greeks will supply me with some pre-match entertainment though

You're sitting next to me!
tumblr_m61utx1PGM1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Too far away yeah, though my sister does live in Staines, **checks website** and it's restricted sale. Also this will probably be a bad week medication wise for me (chronic migraines.) I mean I could risk it, but it's a lot of money if I get down there and suddenly feel like crap and can't get to the game.
Maybe I will try and make the next 1882 game, though I fear once the group stage is over more people will be going to the knock out matches and the likelyhood of another 1882 will be lessened.

:klinsmann:

Back
Top Bottom