Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1354826797376.gif

Only a striker knows the feeling...

Great night as always. Loved hearing 'Can't Smile Without You' at the end, took me right back. I'd love a trip to Bordeaux or Hannover in the next round. Some guy left a few minutes before the first goal. Said he didn't like it in Block 32, it seemed foreign to him. If people standing, singing and cheering the team is foreign to someone, we're better off without those sort of fans coming to matches.

oh was that you who got it going. well done but you didnt get all the words right :harryblow:

:levylol:

Ha-Ha! Don't worry, being the good Jewish boy I am, I do know the words, but come on, it's hard enough getting a new song started if there are any more lyrics in them than just 'One Aaron Lennon...' I thought descending into a 'La-La-la-la-la-la' scarf waving crescendo instead seemed the only logical route than trying to get

"Hava nagila, hava nagila
Hava nagila ve-nis'mecha (oi) :freund:
Hava nagila, hava nagila
Hava nagila ve-nis'mecha (oi) :freund:

Hava neranena, hava neranena
Hava neranena venis'mecha

Uru, uru achim
Uru achim belev same'ach
Uru achim belev same'ach
Uru achim belev same'ach
Uru achim belev same'ach
Uru achim
Uru achim belev same'ach!" to catch on!!

:avbshock: :dembele: :sandro: :walkerwtf:

I
The other problem with Block J is i think a few of the front rows are usually held back for corporate/sponsor types.
A positive is higher up we get a louder sound from being up near the roof.

I was in row 1 block j. From what I could tell it wasn't corporate. Admittedly there weren't that many singing but more got involved as the game went on.

This has drummed up a lot interest in other forums and loads are asking when this is being done next. You want to be somewhere where you maximise those that want to get involved. Choose a block and get it locked in ASAP.

Hey, guys, just gotta say how awesome it was the other week to hear a proper game long atmosphere at the lane. I'm fed up of sitting by old fans who think that moaning the whole time and leaving 10 minutes before the end of each half is supporting the team. Also, new entitled fans that seem to think all joy comes from the match itself; it doesn't, it comes from actually supporting. I gave the J black a lone standing ovation and hope it just gets bigger.

Back
Top Bottom