Palace (A) 25-Feb. 12PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I understand games like today against injury decimated Palace would be a perfect game to get Lamela more time to get back in but if we end up getting anything less than 3 pts today I would be so pissed

KAne's ability to get into goalscoring positions is world class. His finishing is very good. Hence he scores lots of goals and also misses lots. If he converted all the chances he gets then he would score 50 or 60 a season.

What’s happening right now:
ixaSNZu.jpg

Palace playing a narrow and compact shape , with their defence close to their midfield!

We need to be more direct and pass the ball into box more often!

So....Mick.....you were saying what exactly?

Kane is playing well? Can you continue with that? When it's 0-0 or worse and Kane has missed two sitters, will it still be Lamelas fault?
I haven't said anything Sammy, but I don't have to as you are really busy putting words into my mouth that I haven't said and you are now busy condemning me for them

I haven't said anything Sammy, but I don't have to as you are really busy putting words into my mouth that I haven't said and you are now busy condemning me for them
You asked me what Kane has done wrong and then said I'm funny not in a god way when I explained.

So stop trying to make out you haven't implied Kane is playing well, tedious faker

Back
Top Bottom