Palace (A) 25-Feb. 12PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have to score early, our front four need to be peppering their defence. Take this game away from them before their supporters get going. Noisy bunch that lot, gotta give it to em.

I think moving the game from Monday night to midday today will help with that!
Good idea of Poch to draw the FA cup game and get this one changed! :pochlol:

Our defense will be fine. Maybe a couple of squeaky moments but mostly fine.
I'm going 3 nil to us for this...
Is it just me or does it feel like we last played 2 months ago!?
COYS!
:pochohshit:

Poch's pre-match comment mentioned that they thought Jan could possibly play, but there was a bit too much pain, so that doesn't sound too bad...:avbpray:

tenor.gif

The only thing we lack in today’s line up is pace. We have a lot of it on the bench but I’m surprised we haven’t started with any.

Palace fans seem to have done away with their drummer recently...see how good their support is when they dont have anyone to just smash out a monotone beat every time the oppo sing

Back
Top Bottom