Own blocks of Spurs' digital pitch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Holograms. Fucking holograms.

Fucking holograms.

giphy.gif

Funny fact about ol' Todd. His linked in says: Tottenham have appointed a former NFL executive as the club's first chief commercial officer to aid the search for a lucrative naming rights partner for their stadium.

He's been there almost 3 years and not a sniff of anything. Why can't I find these kind of jobs?

If he is saying he needs to stay back late at work then his partner should be concerned.

bored george costanza GIF

Rainbows get you’re rainbows, 5 quid, I can’t exactly tell when you will get them delivered (weather dependent.)but 5 quid come on.

Nuts Nuts - assume you disagreed because you're into this stuff? If so, can you explain it to me in plain English please.
I believe I can explain, Mrs P: slightly post-family meal pissed middle-aged male; scrolling; wild thumb, clicked by mistake; didn't even realise!

I've done this before a few times. I almost never neg anyone unless they're being ignorant about disabled people or similar, so if you've ever had one from me, it is more than likely a mistake.

They should have saved this for April fools rather than Christmas.

Still, I suppose there’s no ideal time for a shit idea anyway. A scam in a ‘cost of living crisis,’ is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit or a gooner in public.

They probably heard of trump selling bits of his suit and wondered how they could match it.

The one thing you can guarantee is that neither will sell out, despite how many are sold…

I can only hope no journalists ask Big Ange about it, the second kick in the balls here would be Levy to take offence at our beloved plain speaking, down to earth golden boy.

Back
Top Bottom