Own blocks of Spurs' digital pitch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

WTF?

I just received a club email about this exciting new partnership. Is this complete bollocks or am I just an old git and missing something?

It's completely bollocks. The club trying milk the fans by exploiting the NFT craze.

It will cost parents a fortune now and be worthless in the near future.

Britney Spears What GIF

Funny fact about ol' Todd. His linked in says: Tottenham have appointed a former NFL executive as the club's first chief commercial officer to aid the search for a lucrative naming rights partner for their stadium.

He's been there almost 3 years and not a sniff of anything. Why can't I find these kind of jobs?

Up there Funny fact about ol' Todd. His linked in says: Tottenham have appointed a former NFL executive as the club's first chief commercial officer to aid the search for a lucrative naming rights partner for their stadium.

He's been there almost 3 years and not a sniff of anything. Why can't I find these kind of jobs?
If he gets a name he doesn't have a job anymore.

Think About It GIF by Identity

I've just scrolled down on the Fanblock home page and fans mugs can buy Econo, Premium, Rare or Ultra-Rare blocks. Er, how can one unique block be rarer than another one?

Hold on, I've just noticed that they are 23/24 season packs. So you have to buy them every year?

I know some people are stupid, but surely they're not that stupid are they? Or as Bricktop put it to Errol:

Do you know these tits, Errol?
I know a lot of tits, Guv'nor. But I don't know any quite as fucking stupid as these two.

Just watched the video! Apparently, if you're the one really lucky owner, you might win an all expenises paid trip to see your team LIVE!

...and you become eligible to bid for a piece of wood from The True Digital Cross (if you're lucky you might get a bit with a nail in it).

Back
Top Bottom