Own blocks of Spurs' digital pitch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you get anything for having the NFT? Like a guaranteed season ticket available to buy? Or access to a box? Queue skip at a specific bar?

NFTs and crypto will be back sometime during 2024 but mostly tokenised real world assets so if there is a real world value to these outside being collectible then they might be worth it.

If not you are just speculating against the market. Which is usually fine with me because that’s essentially what life is anyway. On this occasion you’re speculating against other Spurs fans and I do have an issue with that.

I believe I can explain, Mrs P: slightly post-family meal pissed middle-aged male; scrolling; wild thumb, clicked by mistake; didn't even realise!

I've done this before a few times. I almost never neg anyone unless they're being ignorant about disabled people or similar, so if you've ever had one from me, it is more than likely a mistake.
Thought as much, I do it all the time, or press the funny button when it's the last thing it is. Like you I rarely give out a 'x'.
Happens a lot when I'm out and about on my phone and I need a manicure, so I try and check every time.
:)

Are you ok Mrs P

I was fully expecting

gladiator GIF

Thought as much, I do it all the time, or press the funny button when it's the last thing it is. Like you I rarely give out a 'x'.
Happens a lot when I'm out and about on my phone and I need a manicure, so I try and check every time.
:)

I have pressed disagree as I have been told your nails are always perfectly manicured.

EDIT : wow that reads really creepy
I never thought I'd live to see the day when manicures are being discussed on a football forum.

The game has well and truly gone and I can't see any way back.

Going away to have a little cry...

Do you get anything for having the NFT? Like a guaranteed season ticket available to buy? Or access to a box? Queue skip at a specific bar?

NFTs and crypto will be back sometime during 2024 but mostly tokenised real world assets so if there is a real world value to these outside being collectible then they might be worth it.

If not you are just speculating against the market. Which is usually fine with me because that’s essentially what life is anyway. On this occasion you’re speculating against other Spurs fans and I do have an issue with that.

How so? ....And why?

No-one's being forced to buy into the this nonsense.

If I'm dumb enough to buy some magic beans and some other mug then convinces themselves that they're worth even more than I for paid; then meh... That's 2 mugs.

How so? ....And why?

No-one's being forced to buy into the this nonsense.

If I'm dumb enough to buy some magic beans and some other mug then convinces themselves that they're worth even more than I for paid; then meh... That's 2 mugs.

That's my point, the other mug in this case is a Spurs fan. I'm more inclined to compete with the market if it isn't made up of other Spurs fans.

That's my point, the other mug in this case is a Spurs fan. I'm more inclined to compete with the market if it isn't made up of other Spurs fans.

In that scenario, both are presumably Spurs fans......

It's a mugs game first and foremost....... I have zero sympathy regardless of who they cheer on each weekend.

Besides; If I buy a share in something from your for more than you paid; I'm not speculating against YOU (you wouldn't sell unless you thought it was a fair deal)... I'm speculating upon the market.... I'm taking the risk myself.

Also correct me if i'm wrong, but once all the component NFTs have been sold; the club has no more stock in the game.

I think it said there were "exclusive member-only deals" but they are probably closer to 10% off the club shop with minimum £75 spend type of bonuses.

In that scenario, both are presumably Spurs fans......

It's a mugs game first and foremost....... I have zero sympathy regardless of who they cheer on each weekend.

Besides; If I buy a share in something from your for more than you paid; I'm not speculating against YOU (you wouldn't sell unless you thought it was a fair deal)... I'm speculating upon the market.... I'm taking the risk myself.

Also correct me if i'm wrong, but once all the component NFTs have been sold; the club has no more stock in the game.

I’d be shocked if the club didn’t hold a decent portfolio of the NFT tokens themselves.

Back
Top Bottom