Our Opening Match of the Season Record 1908-2013

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Palace fan, what do you think's gonna happen with your striker situation? Any names you think are likely to come in?

We are linked with anyone that can walk atm form Crouch to Defoe!! Personally I would like Jordan Rhodes but looking likely it will be Odemwinge we need 2 strikers at least IMO as 30 goal Glenn Murray will be out until at least Jan with a cruciate, I'm not one to worry about who goes and who comes in I will leave that to the Manager & board to decide (then bitch about it :))

The Ultras are scary! I'm not sure I have the necessary bottle to turn up! ;-)

Is it actually possible for Palace to be taken down a peg or two? I didn't think they could get any lower!

The Ultras are scary! I'm not sure I have the necessary bottle to turn up! ;-)

Is it actually possible for Palace to be taken down a peg or two? I didn't think they could get any lower!

What are you scared about?

how could we not get any lower, you speak in riddles and probably know sweet fa about us, but dont let that get in the way of your pathetic attempt at humour

Lovely little nibble there fella. Didn't take long.

I first saw Spurs play Palace on 12th Nov 1977 at Selhurst. We won 2-1.

For the record we have only lost to you 7 times in 35 meetings.

From what I've seen most Palace fans think they'll beat us in this game, lots of them saying that we have a poor record against them. I don't think that's really true, looking at the match history thread. But anyway, we'll see what happens. Both teams could feature some new players and systems. Will make for an interesting opener.

We were pretty impressive in our away form last season so hopefully that will continue.

Back
Top Bottom