Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ridiculously bad
eddie-murphy.gif

Christ that red on cyan is outright brutal. Such weird color schemes all around on all of our stuff this year.

Donchyou cock-a-doody people realise...?

KER-AZY COLOURS IS WOT DEM KIDZ WANT DEEZ DAYZ!

Sheeesh... whoop-whoop, brap-brap booyakashyha bollocks!

Gimme Lilywhite and Navy, with a bit of Yellow thrown in for 3rd'se's... anytime soon would be nice, FFS!

Gimme Lilywhite and Navy, with a bit of Yellow thrown in for 3rd'se's... anytime soon would be nice, FFS!

Absolutely agreed. Would love for the home and aways to stick to lillywhite and navy only, with yellow being our only color venturing out (black and grey aren't technically colors). The top sides in Europe hold to strict, classic color schemes for their kits, would be very happy if we would emulate to do the same.

Neglecting the fact that it's red... it still looks god fucking awful. Especially in contrast to the cyan away. Fuck me, I'll be shocked if they sell a single one, it really is that bad.

Then.. it's red. Who in AIA's marketing people thought that would be a good idea? It looks shit, it's a colour Spurs fans despise... absolute numptys.

I hope Levy laughs all the way to the bank.

I shouldn't think there will be any significant shirt sales on this country off the back of this. And my wife just said that no woman would wear it, as the two As would frame their tits.

Maybe they'll sell millions in the Far East, but I imagine its more about the sponsorship fee than shirt sales.

That really does take up some serious real estate across that shirt. All exaggerations due to the misery of the color aside, this has got to be a fat check.

Back
Top Bottom