Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Under Armour announced it will drop on the Tottenham site this year.

jesus christ. some middle class, Ivy League / Oxbridge (thats OXford or camBRIDGE university, for the non english, not a place on its own..yeah, Ive seen the clooney batman film, stab my eyes out) marketing spud at Under Armour thinks saying they will "drop" the kit means they are in touch with the urban youth. Probably boasts at dinner parties about having A black friend

Yeah sorry, let me clarify. Will be displayed on the website this year vs how it was done on FIFA last year. As for time frame, no idea. There's a tweet about the website announcement a few pages back, but once again no timeframe listed.

Welp, the cup kit has a massive red sponsorship on it. Worse than Mansion I think :avbfacepalm:

BRscda4CUAE9W7p.jpg:large

That's horrific.
Looks like a sunday league shirt or worse still, the shirt of a fictional side from Holby City.
And clearly not learnt from thompson and mansion. Red on the shirt is sacrilege

Careful what you wish for I say!
Now everyone's appreciating the Cyan blue on the home kit!!!!

The club will NEVER learn will they?
Sometimes, tradition talks louder than money.... But apparently not where RED is concerned!

Back
Top Bottom