Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I guess companies want their logo to stand out when paying the $...

and sadly red stands out more than any other colour on a white shirt. Thompson, Mansion, AIA.

Makes our marketing campaign for a couple of years back look ridiculous though

That is rancid. Imagine us winning a cup wearing one of those.

It really does make you wanna go out in the first round/qualifiers doesn't it?? THAT'LL show em!

#sabotagethecupsthisyearsowecanavoidhavingtoseethatawfulredlogo.com!!!

(I can't believe this has come up as a genuine link... FFS, IT'S A JOKE HASHTAG #JOKE!!!

So that's why we were in Hong Kong! The penny drops. I hope Levy also got stadium naming rights stitched up while he was out there.
i fucking hope not if it's AIA...that means our stadium would have red fucking logos all over it. i would rather we got it sponsored by Tampax and had to play at the Tampon Bowl.

So it's THIS cunt's fault;
db84df2d-6dd0-4f21-a61b-365e0e43cea2HiRes.JPG

Mark Fucking Tucker.... LOOK AT ALL THAT FUCKING RED IN THE BACKGROUND!
I guess we're lucky we didn't get the entire logo... barely room for a Cockerel on there, in amongst the mountain peaks!!

I guess companies want their logo to stand out when paying the $...

and sadly red stands out more than any other colour on a white shirt. Thompson, Mansion, AIA.

Makes our marketing campaign for a couple of years back look ridiculous though

Red is a popular colour in Asia due to it's connotations with good luck (See: Cardiff) and we've just signed a deal with one of the biggiest Pan-Asian insurance companies! Clearly no-one gave a fuck about the fact they won't sell a single shirt!

The red on white is not ideal but seemingly bearable IMO, with the cyan it's just a train wreck.

It looks like one of those colour perception eye-tests they used to do to check colour blindness!
tumblr_lj93vaHG4a1qzbbbto1_400.jpg

(EDIT: Couldn't find a RED on CYAN version, to fully animate my point, sorry!)

Ahhhh, you make me want to watch BASEketball
Ive only ever seen one bit from that. it was trey parker doing the cartman voice. freaks me out watching voice actors putting on the voices they do.
apart from dan castellaneta when he does the homer simpson voice, cos he looks like Homer. less freaky and scary

Back
Top Bottom