Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the majority of UA's stuff has been great. Couple of kits weren't to my liking but that's to be expected. Spurs stuff aside I like a lot of UA stuff as well, got a couple of tops & shorts.

How long is their contract with us?

null_zps78381ab0.jpg

Controversial Opinion:

I like last year's dark blue away kit a bit better than this.

NOT COOL BRO!
We're NOT allowed to like anything from last year. Last year is in the PAST!

The past is not good to think about, as it allows you to dwell, and prevents you purchasing things from today... the here and now is all that counts.... The future will take care of itself in due course!!!
Just like THIS YEAR'S kit.... Forget about last year, last year is dead to me!

I'm sad there's no lime green. I rather like the combination of dark, unsaturated blues with aggressive greens (see Seattle Seahawks, Vancouver Canucks, and other sports teams from the Pacific Northwest (or Southwest, I guess, if you're Canadian)).

Back
Top Bottom