Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

100m obv. :pocheyes:

Are you suggesting Saudi royal family owned Newcastle be helped out by Saudi royal family owned team in the Saudi league to get round FFP?

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

He is one of their weaker better players, selling him and Trippier probably means they can keep Isak and Bruno for FFP.

I wonder how much they need to raise..... Not like Trippier is gonna bring in much of a fee and if it wasn't for dodgy Saudi money neither would Almiron.

He is one of their weaker better players, selling him and Trippier probably means they can keep Isak and Bruno for FFP.

They could keep them anyway, that headline was a bit click baity because they just couldn't sign anyone this window without selling first.

Summer they'll have a lot more funds as well.

And there you go, 6 months after spending 100m on wankhorn Rice, Woolwich buy his 6 replacement.
EXACTLY! When Rice was transferred they spent all summer talking about him at the 8 (laughably poor scouting to assume a ball-focused #6 that plays in 180* for Moyes can come into an Woolwich team and play space at the #8 in 360*). That didn't go well when he spent the first part of the season hiding, pointing, and pass sideways and backwards...and they were wondering why Odegaard wasn't seeing the ball.

And now he's at the #6 and chasing the ball like a 7 year old chasing a puppy around. I'm not particularly fond of Wanyama-like 'hunters' at the 6 as I like my players to read the game and prevent actions with their positioning. But I'm even less enamored with them in a single pivot with a player lacking discretion.

Still wonder how he gets all these accolades yet has moved positions already and now they seem to want someone actually good. When my friend Deuterz Deuterz gets back I'm sure he'll educate me.

EXACTLY! When Rice was transferred they spent all summer talking about him at the 8 (laughably poor scouting to assume a ball-focused #6 that plays in 180* for Moyes can come into an Woolwich team and play space at the #8 in 360*). That didn't go well when he spent the first part of the season hiding, pointing, and pass sideways and backwards...and they were wondering why Odegaard wasn't seeing the ball.

And now he's at the #6 and chasing the ball like a 7 year old chasing a puppy around. I'm not particularly fond of Wanyama-like 'hunters' at the 6 as I like my players to read the game and prevent actions with their positioning. But I'm even less enamored with them in a single pivot with a player lacking discretion.

Still wonder how he gets all these accolades yet has moved positions already and now they seem to want someone actually good. When my friend Deuterz Deuterz gets back I'm sure he'll educate me.

Ding dong.

Back
Top Bottom