Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry is the worst, cant stand the smug cunt with his false air of profundity:avbfu:

The regulars on all channels are pretty shit. I find Neville and Carragher are pretty good (surprisingly). Beyond that it's the semi regulars on the BBC that for me have the right idea. Jenas, Friedel, Murphy, Kilbane and even though i've only seen him a couple of times, including being a pundit last night, I'm pretty impressed with Chris Sutton too. The rest can all do one. Sick of hearing Tyler, Smith and Quinn wanking off our opponents every game, only to hand over to a studio with megabuck earning Henry saying nothing insightful whatsoever while Redknapp cups Henry's balls in his mouth

Check out the Spursy-ness of this one boys. Valencia, always drawing parallels to ourselves..

They go ahead, have some great chances but are denied by the goalkeeper. Plain sailing until the 83rd minute when Otamendi gets one of the softest red cards you'll ever see in your life.. The way I saw it he actually got fouled himself.. Then, in true Spursy fashion, the 91st minute rolls around and Aritz Aduriz, formerly of- you guessed it- Valencia, scores the luckiest goal this year after he taps in a deflection from the post after being 5 yards offside.

Classic, 1-1 draw and could potentially see Valencia miss out on Champions League. Also, the disciplinary panel upheld the red card today, so Otamendi has a ban.

Check out the Spursy-ness of this one boys. Valencia, always drawing parallels to ourselves..

They go ahead, have some great chances but are denied by the goalkeeper. Plain sailing until the 83rd minute when Otamendi gets one of the softest red cards you'll ever see in your life.. The way I saw it he actually got fouled himself.. Then, in true Spursy fashion, the 91st minute rolls around and Aritz Aduriz, formerly of- you guessed it- Valencia, scores the luckiest goal this year after he taps in a deflection from the post after being 5 yards offside.

Classic, 1-1 draw and could potentially see Valencia miss out on Champions League. Also, the disciplinary panel upheld the red card today, so Otamendi has a ban.

Dreadful refereeing and follow up from the disciplinary panel. How did they watch that and decide the referee was right in his decision?

Every delivery from Gylfi is dangerous, free kicks, corners, open play anything, such a good player, shame it didn't work with us, with the right coaching would look good on left of the 3 for us

HarshMellowAmericanbadger.gif

Woolwich SHITE ALL OVER SKY ,SMITH THE DRIBBLING LISPING GOONER CUNT,AND FUCKING IM SO FUCKING GLIB CLEVER AND FULL OF CUM FRENCH CUNT HENRY ,GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF YOUR POCKETS YOUR SLOVENLY PIECE OF AFTER BIRTH,FUCK SKY ,NOW THERE CALLING RAMSEY FUCKING RAMBO MORE LIKE FUCKING DILDO ,FUCKING SON OF AN INTER BREEDING RETARDED WELSH SHEEP WORRYING CUNT ,FOR FUCK SAKE.

Fuck sake forest and Sunderland.
Had a 6 game accumulator bet today with 4 correct results.
Sadly I figure Sunderland would consolidate their derby win with a decent home draw and that forest, at evens, would twat Huddersfield at home.

I don't even want to say how much i would have won.

This is why I never gamble

Fuck sake forest and Sunderland.
Had a 6 game accumulator bet today with 4 correct results.
Sadly I figure Sunderland would consolidate their derby win with a decent home draw and that forest, at evens, would twat Huddersfield at home.

I don't even want to say how much i would have won.

This is why I never gamble

What were the odds for Sunderland draw and Forest win?

I had Ward-Prowse on the bench for the first time. He picks today to not only score his first ever league goal, he scored twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom