Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm starting to think that we have a chance in the game against Citeh :ledley:
Depends on what Tottenham show up. If the Tottenham who tend to get teams started again after poor form shows up then we could be on the end of a hammering. If the Tottenham that knuckle down, press and work hard and show no fear then we could beat them.

At the moment, the City players lack motivation. Still going to get paid all that money and they are out of the title race, know that the manager is more than likely gone in the summer and don't really care for the club.

Have to hand it to Utd, looking at their fixtures I thought they were fucked for top four, but their recent run of results has been outstanding....

Have to hand it to Utd, looking at their fixtures I thought they were fucked for top four, but their recent run of results has been outstanding....
Chelsea next. What a game that is. Chelsea have Woolwich and Man Utd coming up. If the unthinkable were to happen and they were to lose both, I don't think my heart would be able to take what could potentially happen (basing it off remaining fixtures too)

Blue moon citeh football mercenaries disintegrate no heart no feeling ,Old trashford a third off support leaves five mins before end when there winning a derby fucking plastic shit.No doubt rushing for there flights to hong kong singapore etc .And rooney has applied to adopt this one .
the-30-most-epic-fat-guys-in-internet-history-u1.jpg

Why is that the media doesn't talk about the shit transfers city has made lately. Almost all of their 'big money' transfers have flopped. This entire seasons performance was thanks to their players that are getting old.( yaya/silva etc.) Yet everyone still mentions Lamela and Soldado as the transfer flops. Look at the 2 'fernados'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom