Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
MajorCluelessHoopoe.gif

So glad that I dont have to put up with things like this anymore ...
What scoring goals against bottom three sides? :pochfacepalm:

Ramsay really outdid Tim with those changes early in the 2nd, but Benteke saved Villa. However, they were the better team by far in the 1st so I guess a draw was only fair. 3-3 was to be expexted with those two managers :sherwoodlol:.

Really wanted Benteke to do a :adesalute: after his free kick.

Both teams have tough fixtures left, but so does Hull. One of these two will go down I reckon.

Doing the prediction, I had Leicester going down on the penultimate day. And it went down to the last day between QPR, Hull and Aston Villa. But in the end I had QPR and Hull going down. Burnley surprisingly stay up.

I did also have us finishing 5th though.

horrible ground, ewood. when the windgets up, it whips right across the away stand. went there one new years game. my balls froze. to light a smoke, i had to hold me zippo at arms length so the wind blew the flame across my face. hated the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom