Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manuel may as well pack his bags now! City in crisis

(cue Yorkshire_Spurs Yorkshire_Spurs with Fawlty towers joke or n17troops n17troops with a picture of Manuel from Fawlty towers)
i
images
t,s a Mr Mensa ,the good looking gringo from a Margate

Can you cash out now? Or is it not worth it.
It's two different bets. One is offering £68 and the other is offering £18. It's pointless really. I know it's still profit but I know I'll regret it if they do somehow turn it round. Rochdale scored a 95th minute winner and Bournemouth were 0-2 down so I feel lady luck may be on my side.

The cash out will look a whole lot different if City get an equaliser, I'll think about it then.

The likeness is uncanny. Past it centre half in Kompany (Kaboul), Big lump in midfield not playing to full potential and bringing no creative spark in Toure (Dembele), fast winger with no end product in Navas (Lennon), hoping to rely on some sort of magic in Aguero (Bale), striker not really doing much in Dzeko (Adebayor).

Just realised, when you have bottlers like Sagna, Clichy and Nasri in and around the squad, how can you expect to beat Palace away and contend for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom