Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You probably should be. City are no doubt favourites but it's out of their hands and by all metrics Woolwich are the best team in the league this season and miles above last season in terms of pretty much anything underlying. That draw against City showed how they've changed.

It's going to be fucking close.
Maybe, but city haven't lost a game this calendar year.

Woolwich are good, but they'll have to win at least 6 of the last 7. And if they beat Bayern they have to play City or Madrid two more times. I'm not sure if they have the squad to do that, they won't be able to rotate either.

I understand the worry that it could facilitate a Woolwich title win, but I still think City have it in the bag, and it’s absolutely glorious seeing these dipper tears as the Klopp fair well party comes off the rails.

this is the absolute pinnacle of being a spurs fan right now..

seeing the scousers lose, but wanting them to win to go above woolwich again.

us needing villa to win against woolwich but villa winning means our top 4 hopes take a nosedive at the same time.

jeeeezus fuckin christ..

It's insane how perfect you have to be to win the title.

Liverpool are two points behind and their fans know its pretty much over.

us needing villa to win against woolwich but villa winning means our top 4 hopes take a nosedive at the same time.

jeeeezus fuckin christ..
Nicholas Cage Smiling GIF

jeeeezus fuckin christ..
I'll take the Villa win tbh, I'd take Europa and Woolwich win fuck all over getting into CL and they win PL/CL.

I didn't even notice. It was on the second page in the rankings, I just assumed no PL club would have a squad cost that low lol.

Just shows what a great job Rob Edwards is doing. If he keeps them up, he should get manager of the season.
They will never give it to a small club. I thought O’Neill keeping Bournemouth up was better than citheh buying a treble.. but what do I know.

This late season Liverpool collapse is going to be great viewing on that documentary they're currently filming.
Reminds me of when a team loses the NBA finals or the super bowl and they're champions shirts are seen being worn by people in African villages.

Back
Top Bottom