Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scum will swot villa aside today. If they don’t I’ll eat my hat.

Speak to anyone and none of them who know an Woolwich fan want those pricks to win it because they know they won’t shut up about it for decades.

Seen Wharton play three times now for Palace and he's been man of the match, or one of the best players on the pitch, each time. Too late in the season for a sneaky Euros place? He looks to be exactly the type of player England have been missing.

I'm not that worried. I think City get it now.

I don't see Woolwich winning every game until the end of the season. But I can see City doing it.

I'm not that worried.

You probably should be. City are no doubt favourites but it's out of their hands and by all metrics Woolwich are the best team in the league this season and miles above last season in terms of pretty much anything underlying. That draw against City showed how they've changed.

It's going to be fucking close.

Crying Scouse brats on TV.........

200w.gif

Back-to-back losses at Anfield.

Wonder when last time that happened.

Klopp catastrophic clanger announcing he was leaving.

What an idiot.

I think Klopp probably knew this was eventually going to happen and is probably one of the main reasons he's leaving.

He can't be arsed with a rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom