Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We got absolutely battered against City. Check the xG, the three points was because of their wastefulness and our excellent finishing. You replay the same game a bunch and we lose the vast majority.

The game at the Emirates vs us was even imo, we earned a point but should have come away with three? Not sure.
Haaland should have had at least 3. I think that’s the game the ref saved us when they had a 1 on 1 but the ref gave them a free kick instead in there own half!
Also Woolwich have Luton next so easy 3 points. & they know City have a good villa team next & still haven’t beaten a team in the top 5 so theirs a decent chance they will be further ahead of them in a few days time.

We got absolutely battered against City. Check the xG, the three points was because of their wastefulness and our excellent finishing. You replay the same game a bunch and we lose the vast majority.

The game at the Emirates vs us was even imo, we earned a point but should have come away with three? Not sure.

Yeah just like we battered Luton yesterday (check the xg) but you dismissed it and called it 'stumbling'

You're embarrassing

We went out there and played our way and scored 3......... If you'd rather watch the crap we saw today and be no better off for it then that's just weird.... Especially as you readily and regularly already regard them as a much better team than us; with better players.

1 x pen and a deflected OG.........
Nketiah should have seen red.
We were much better than them in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
Yeah just like we battered Luton yesterday (check the xg) but you dismissed it and called it 'stumbling'

You're embarrassing

You’re confusing using us getting outplayed by City as evidence that teams should play like that against them with us being sloppy defensively and missing chances vs Luton and getting criticised for that.

It’s easy to do when you’re a thick cunt, so I’ll let you off .. but in future try harder, the contextual difference isn’t hard to spot.

You're embarrassing

Yet when Arse conceed 3 against them and need their trademark sketchy 90+ min winner it's the mark of champions or some shit.

We went out there and played our way and scored 3......... If you'd rather watch the crap we saw today and be no better off for it then that's just weird.... Especially as you'd readily and regularly regard them as a much better team than us with better players.
I’d absolutely be delighted with the crap we saw today if we were in a title race going away from home in a game we got battered in last season and got a point.

I don’t give a fuck if we play defensively in one off big games. They’re better than us and City are better than them. They played the way they felt they had to and .. it worked.

I’m saying that the way we approached the game vs them was not a sustainable way to do it. It wouldn’t lead to a result most times.

You’re confusing using us getting outplayed by City as evidence that teams should play like that against them with us being sloppy defensively and missing chances vs Luton and getting criticised for that.

It’s easy to do when you’re a thick cunt, so I’ll let you off .. but in future try harder, the contextual difference isn’t hard to spot.

Mental gymnastics and waffle, just stop man.

You have the cheek to say I'm a troll in the ENIC thread when you're shamelessly acting like an Woolwich cheerleader, shaking your arse for Woolwich, making up weird arguments, you sound like an absolute cunt, honestly why are you such a cuck for them?

Yet when Arse conceed 3 against them and need their trademark sketchy 90+ min winner it's the mark of champions or some shit.

Cringing reading his posts, sounds like that twat noncething or whatever his name is on Twitter, that dickhead posts for engagement and their army of deluded clowns just lap it up because they use pseudo wanky vocabulary which makes them sound smarter than they are.

You have the cheek to say I'm a troll in the ENIC thread when you're shamelessly acting like an Woolwich cheerleader, shaking your arse for Woolwich, making up weird arguments, you sound like an absolute cunt, honestly why are you such a cuck for them?

Go and cry over your deleted little mate you sad little man, I can’t be arsed dealing with your absolute pile of shite.

Not having a fucking toddlers brain and pretending basic logic and facts aren’t true just because we’re talking about a rival isn’t cheerleading.

They got the point they wanted. We’d be ecstatic in the same position. Pretending otherwise is fucking pathetic copium.

I assume you're talking to that Plod twat? I bet he's beside himself the gweatest team in the world played anti football and time wasted all game long. He also said paying Saka 300k was brilliant business? He's just a shit martin keown.

The cunts at Sky built it up to be the biggest game ever and it was utter shite.
Was it Roy Keane said the exact same thing re Sky built games up and they’re utter dross…..selling it as something it isn’t , they’ve lived off the Aguero commentary for years.

Peps had a nightmare with transfers last few years. Downgrades all over the show. Feels like the end for KDB. May as well cash in on him. City need a bit of a rebuild after letting so many players go & bringing in lesser players.
I think they've seen the writing on the wall about the FFP situation and he's been drip-fed the reality of it. He'll be off soon, probably to the US or somewhere where his record can't be compared. Don't ask me why I think this, I just feel like he's not going to get what he wants any more.

Go and cry over your deleted little mate you sad little man, I can’t be arsed dealing with your absolute pile of shite.

Not having a fucking toddlers brain and pretending basic logic and facts aren’t true just because we’re talking about a rival isn’t cheerleading.

They got the point they wanted. We’d be ecstatic in the same position. Pretending otherwise is fucking pathetic copium.

Your first post when the match finished:

Twerking violently for Woolwich yet again cue the replies, you got the reaction you wanted, well done.

& I think he knows this, hence his frustration & anger at the moment. Turning on certain players. He did well to drag city over the line last season but it was a tough ask to do it again without 2 or 3 proper upgrades. Instead they lost some good uns & gained some decent players but not really anything to shout about. Over 50m on that wolves player!
Atrocious.

Nunes, Doku, Kovacic are not it.

Nunes and Kova, especially.

And I just don't rate Gvardiol much in this team.

Pep needs to have a flawless summer window, or playing standards will continue to slip.

I’d absolutely be delighted with the crap we saw today if we were in a title race going away from home in a game we got battered in last season and got a point.

I don’t give a fuck if we play defensively in one off big games. They’re better than us and City are better than them. They played the way they felt they had to and .. it worked.

As I already said in this thread; "working" is what we've done there a multitude of times...... ACTUALLY getting all 3 points......

All they managed today was what us, Chavs & Palace did this season, but in a more boring fashion........ Saka skived international duty for that crap today and look at those stats....... He did precisely NOTHING.

I’m saying that the way we approached the game vs them was not a sustainable way to do it. It wouldn’t lead to a result most times.

Meh. Most times City don't suck and punish the scum's insipid, completely toothless display.

Your first post when the match finished:

Twerking violently for Woolwich yet again cue the replies, you got the reaction you wanted, well done.

Yep, stating a fact. Twerking violently, just like you do for Levy except I don’t go all the way.

Have a good night.

I assume you're talking to that Plod twat? I bet he's beside himself the gweatest team in the world played anti football and time wasted all game long. He also said paying Saka 300k was brilliant business? He's just a shit martin keown.

He's incredibly insufferable, he knows what he's doing as well - just dresses his posts up in a wall up in a wall of text purely because he loves the engagement, absolute attention seeking twat.

I think he probably does genuinely have a soft spot for Woolwich, I guarantee you that his posts are more sympathetic towards them compared to the actual club he supposedly supports.

Citeh haven’t been at it all season. They are 4 points from 15 in 5 head to head games against Top 5 and failed to win any of those 5 games.

It’s looking to me like it’s between Dippers and Woolwich. Let’s not forgot Woolwich clinched the league title at White Hart Lane in season 1970/71 and 2003/04. We badly owe them one when they come visiting on 28 April. Be lovely to put a serious dent in their title aspirations there.

Haaland is seriously overrated too. He misses an awful lot of chances in big games. He’s a great fellow to fire in a hat-trick at home to the likes of Crystal Palace and Nottingham Forest or a 3rd or 4th goal in a 3-0 or 4-0 win.

Back
Top Bottom