Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Arteta: "It was a thrilling game".

Confused High Quality GIF

He's incredibly insufferable, he knows what he's doing as well - just dresses his posts up in a wall up in a wall of text purely because he loves the engagement, absolute attention seeking twat.

I think he probably does genuinely have a soft spot for Woolwich, I guarantee you that his posts are more sympathetic towards them compared to the actual club he supposedly supports.
PC HR - he put me on ignore. Little gooner shit got taken for a troll walk.

Whatever value he had prior to going on loan for wham has taken a real kicking. Good thing Man C have accountants who can make it look like they made a profit on him.

The new Jack Rodwell... Fabian Delph.... Wilfried Boney......

"When you gonna learn" - Jamiroquai 1992

Uhhhh yeah we did, we played low-block football against them and got the wins multiple times .. the issue was we then did the same football against average sides. We’ve been the most successful side by far against City in recent years due to that approach. We just had Kane/Son up top who were ideal for the occasion.

What they managed was a valuable point away in their hardest remaining fixture. It’s what they wanted and what they played for.
You are acting like nobody has ever parked a bus in the history of football and it was some kind of genius move from Lego head.

Here's a question, If City had thundercunted one into the roof of the net in the dying seconds how do you think Woolwich's negativity would have been perceived then?

Because I guarantee the footballing world including Woolwich fans themselves would have called it out as negative bullshit. Because they got away with it doesn't make it a tactical masterclass.

Also haven't they just gifted the initiative to Liverpool?

It was cowardly in my book

Uhhhh yeah we did, we played low-block football against them and got the wins multiple times .. the issue was we then did the same football against average sides. We’ve been the most successful side by far against City in recent years due to that approach. We just had Kane/Son up top who were ideal for the occasion.

What they managed was a valuable point away in their hardest remaining fixture. It’s what they wanted and what they played for.
I don't think it is what they wanted. They wanted all three points & not getting them gifted the league to Liverpool. It was a poor game plan. A draw was no good for either team.

I think yesterday actually showed why Liverpool are top and why they will win the league. Klopp doesnt approach that game like either of those teams did, he risks it more. It is why they will win more games going into this last part of the season. It is the way the PL works, you have to go at games to win them. Sure it can risk consistency that approach but it will win you more games than not. I'm more convinced they'll win it now (but with my usual caveat that I'm normally wrong!).

You are acting like nobody has ever parked a bus in the history of football and it was some kind of genius move from Lego head.

Here's a question, If City had thundercunted one into the roof of the net in the dying seconds how do you think Woolwich's negativity would have been perceived then?

Because I guarantee the footballing world including Woolwich fans themselves would have called it out as negative bullshit. Because they got away with it doesn't make it a tactical masterclass.

Also haven't they just gifted the initiative to Liverpool?

It was cowardly in my book

That is exactly what it was. We expect that from a person like Arteta but strange it came from Guardiola also. Mind you, City were the only team trying to win the game.

I don't think it is what they wanted. They wanted all three points & not getting them gifted the league to Liverpool. It was a poor game plan. A draw was no good for either team.

Yeah I think that is right. I also think we will beat the scum but lose to the other two and those three results will probably decide the title. However, I think it will mean we come fifth instead of fourth. I'd take that though, I would like a go at the Europa League (if fifth doesnt get CL).

Surprised at Arse. Parking the bus Jose style when you need a win showed a lack of guts. They may still win the league but in reality they needed a win, they marginally have the worst run in of the 3 so it’s very much advantage Liverpool. If Liverpool beat United away I think Pool will take it.

Surprised at Arse. Parking the bus Jose style when you need a win showed a lack of guts. They may still win the league but in reality they needed a win, they marginally have the worst run in of the 3 so it’s very much advantage Liverpool. If Liverpool beat United away I think Pool will take it.
TBH, the day PGMOL bent over for them after they released the statement on the game against us, I already kinda think they will win the league. Also Klopp announcement too. The 'games' this thick-skinned club play is on another level.

There were a few dickheads here calling for her to seriously be considered to manage Tottenham.
....well after Jose and Conte, I'd have considered her ... Thank god we've got Ange instead!!

....ohhhhhh, you meant the Women's team?? No thanks, she looks like a nasty piece of work...

If she wasn't a football coach, she'd have been perfect as the gruff Prison Warden in Prisoner Cell Block H!!!!

Back
Top Bottom