Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think Mac Allister is all that, but he's very effective in that high-pressing #10 role against a side that invites the press or a side that sits deep.

Maddison was almost a second forward in our first run when we were flying when, admittedly, there was very little film + data for our opponents to prep).

He's evolved since his return from injury into more of a crap Pirlo.

Not sure if that's by design (to give opponents another look/another thing to think about) or he's having to drop deep to get touches/involved?

Saka starts, what a disrespectful little cunt he is.. Pulled out of the england squad but trained the next day.. If Southgate had a pair of bollocks, he'd kick the little prick out of the Euro's.
Not the first time he has let his country down..

See Woolwich are cheating again. Not fit to play for England but somehow fit to play for them today

Hope someone snaps that boss eyed twats right leg in two today. Fucking cheats and nothing gets said

No such guarantees in football, better be sure.
I played it on FIFA

5-3 City

Dog Smile GIF by MOODMAN

See Woolwich are cheating again. Not fit to play for England but somehow fit to play for them today

Hope someone snaps that boss eyed twats right leg in two today. Fucking cheats and nothing gets said
Yep, if that was us the media would be going into overdrive.. No one will say a word about that little prick... Nothing would please me more than to see him get ended today.

Back
Top Bottom