Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The conundrum today is that whilst I want the scousers to lose, should our neighbours win later, it won't be a good outcome. But then if our neighbours lose later, the scousers losing this game would be a win-win.
I don't think we can take that risk....

Despite SOME people convincing themselves they hate Liverpool over EVERY other team, i'd take them or City winning the league above the Arse ANY DAY OF MY LIFE!

Except for if WE were in the mix for the title, there isn't a single scenario where I wouldn't want that to happen...

Right now, Liverpool AND City fighting the Arse for the title suits me fine... I suddenly don't trust a 2 horse race!

Besides, we've got Villa and Man Utd to worry about for 4th... I don't wanna have to worry about Liverpool dropping out of the tutor race....

If the Arse win later, and Liverpool lose, life is gonna be fucking unbearable!!

I don't think we can take that risk....

Despite SOME people convincing themselves they hate Liverpool over EVERY other team, i'd take them or City winning the league above the Arse ANY DAY OF MY LIFE!

Except for if WE were in the mix for the title, there isn't a single scenario where I wouldn't want that to happen...

Right now, Liverpool AND City fighting the Arse for the title suits me fine... I suddenly don't trust a 2 horse race!

Besides, we've got Villa and Man Utd to worry about for 4th... I don't wanna have to worry about Liverpool dropping out of the tutor race....

If the Arse win later, and Liverpool lose, life is gonna be fucking unbearable!!
As mentioned below, for the greater good I guess the scousers and the mancs winning would be the thing to wish for, given the possibility of the arse winning later, although wanting the scousers to win anything really goes against my better nature.

None of this is good for my well-being...

Back
Top Bottom