Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The most annoyed I've ever been watching Spurs in Europe. We came top of the group with ease against Real Madrid and BVB, and at one point were actually looking like one of the teams who could go all the way. We completely destroyed Juve over 2 legs, and they scored 4 goals from a sloppy 10 minutes.
The team was fanastic that season in Europe and Poch let them down

Tactically inept that night

I dont know if it because its Woolwich and I hate them, but has a more punchable bunch of faces ever been put together? And that fucking turbo cunt on the sideline to top it all off.
It's definitely a Woolwich thing.
When have they not had a set of players with punchable faces?

The most annoyed I've ever been watching Spurs in Europe. We came top of the group with ease against Real Madrid and BVB, and at one point were actually looking like one of the teams who could go all the way. We completely destroyed Juve over 2 legs, and they scored 4 goals from a sloppy 10 minutes.

They finessed us big time, they were in the referees ear, even Paratici was putting pressure on the ref - we were getting more and more nervous as time went on and those subs by Allegri killed us, Was actually in awe of how they mastered that tie - the equivalent of a boxer doing all the punching in the early rounds then gassing out and the opponent just beating them with experience.

Harsh reality of European football hit us that night.

They finessed us big time, they were in the referees ear, even Paratici was putting pressure on the ref - we were getting more and more nervous as time went on and those subs by Allegri killed us, Was actually in awe of how they mastered that tie - the equivalent of a boxer doing all the punching in the early rounds then gassing out and the opponent just beating them with experience.

Harsh reality of European football hit us that night.
This is what Jose meant when he said we should be intelligent cunts!

Lmao Laughter GIF

Penalty shootout

European pedigree is 100% a thing in some form or another. Some teams just back themselves in these ties.

It’s why despite Napoli being undeniably a great domestic side last season I was never on the ‘one of the favourites for the cl’ train.

Back
Top Bottom