Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich are terrified. you can see it in them

the lack of european experience really showing.

Porto way more savy.

Took us a few years of repeated qualifying under Poch to level up in Europe.

Remember that night against Juve at Wembley, they schooled us in every single way, the following season we managed to master the arts

This will be us next season in Europe, learning experience for young players.

Ally McCoist sounds like that old bloke who’s always sat in the corner of a pub on his own talking nonsense to anyone who will listen to him and laughing his ballix off at everting he says. People don’t even acknowledge him but he just keeps yapping and laughing like he smokes 40 a day

Ally McCoist sounds like that old bloke who’s always sat in the corner of a pub on his own talking nonsense to anyone who will listen to him and laughing his ballix off at everting he says. People don’t even acknowledge him but he just keeps yapping and laughing like he smokes 40 a day
Completely disagree.
I enjoy him and unfortunately his stream has failed and I am listening to a non English comm.

Remember that night against Juve at Wembley, they schooled us in every single way, the following season we managed to master the arts
The most annoyed I've ever been watching Spurs in Europe. We came top of the group with ease against Real Madrid and BVB, and at one point were actually looking like one of the teams who could go all the way. We completely destroyed Juve over 2 legs, and they scored 4 goals from a sloppy 10 minutes.

I dont know if it because its Woolwich and I hate them, but has a more punchable bunch of faces ever been put together? And that fucking turbo cunt on the sideline to top it all off.

Back
Top Bottom