Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What England should do is try get Klopp. They would be unbeatable
That’s a great idea. Would suit our young attacking players. Also he says he needs a break but international managers get loads of holidays like school teachers anyway!

Trossard and the ref have to be related, surely

GIf4Q2gWYAANSg1

:D

Last edited:
Porto have spent more time rolling around on the floor than playing football.
Fucking despise clubs like this, and despise officials that enable it by doing nothing even more.

Not that I want Woolwich to win but fuck me this is a horrible watch. Beautiful game my hairy arse....

Porto have spent more time rolling around on the floor than playing football.
Fucking despise clubs like this, and despise officials that enable it by doing nothing even more.

Not that I want Woolwich to win but fuck me this is a horrible watch. Beautiful game my hairy arse....
I don’t care if the tactics are shit, the players are cunts or if the ref is drunk, as long as the away team wins.

Back
Top Bottom