Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What England should do is try get Klopp. They would be unbeatable

I've said this before. To myself, in my own head. Managing a country is far less stressful than a top club and you get a lot more time to yourself. He also knows the English players obviously. Probably end up with either Eddie Howe (very uninspiring) or Lee Carsley though.

He is five fucking goals BEHIND his xG this season despite being literally gift-wrapped the easiest hat-trick you’ll ever see by a combination of 9 men and a high line.

Spending half your time tripping over but occasionally doing something positive does not mean you’re a good footballer.
So is Darwin...again, it's not all about the stats, my man. We were just talking about the kid from Villa (though his stats are sparkling this year).

I still stand by this. The kid has talent.
There's something there. But it's not natural, ya know? It's like football as a second language. He's not a smart player and he does everything at lightening speed but you wouldn't be too upset if your team got him for 30M...and that's the problem.

There's something there. But it's not natural, ya know? It's like football as a second language. He's not a smart player and he does everything at lightening speed but you wouldn't be too upset if your team got him for 30M...and that's the problem.
Oh, for sure. He has a bit of Adama about him in the sense that he can't finish to save his life and relies purely on pace. However, if he has a decent manager that teaches him some football (like a Klopp or even a Tuchel, because Poch for some reason just refuses to play him unless he's desperate) he can turn into a great player. Even this season he's gotten better and better.

Only watched the second half, was the first half as sloppy as this?
It's not been a great game...and now it's squeeky bum time because Chelsea have leaked another late goal and are not able and have not been able to get control/possession of games. Too many hot-potato artists out there.

It's not been a great game...and now it's squeeky bum time because Chelsea have leaked another late goal and are not able and have not been able to get control/possession of games. Too many hot-potato artists out there.
Incredible! Chelsea close in on the top half! Best league in the world with only 1K financial rule beaches outstanding

I've said this before. To myself, in my own head. Managing a country is far less stressful than a top club and you get a lot more time to yourself. He also knows the English players obviously. Probably end up with either Eddie Howe (very uninspiring) or Lee Carsley though.
I wouldn't be surprised if Potter gets the nod

And PLEASE

Southgate to take over Chavs (1st choice) or failing that Yanited

Dippers are far too sensible to go down that route.

Back
Top Bottom