Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe we should be backing Liverpool rather than City to be the main threat to Woolwich Armageddon
It is tricky as city have the better team but don’t look bothered or hungry at all. Where as Liverpool have lesser players but look starving with it being klopps farewell. Overall the safest bet is city though.

He might be off the pace today, and probably next weekend too...
But don't worry, he'll be back firing on all cylinders when we play them!
Stop victimizing us on every occasion, he's always been shit when he plays against Spurs.

Gooners are fucking leading the premier league. What the fuck.
Anything that makes them happy, makes me sad!

But fuck it.... We won 4-0 away at Villa today, so I'm not gonna think about ANY other match that doesn't involve us...

Working out other team's permutations when we lose is soul destroying... So I'm not gonna do it.

Enjoy OUR result today... worry about the other lot NEXT week!

I can see an argument where a draw ISN'T the worst result (as long as City beat the Arse next week)
Liverpool AND City will still have hope, and an eye on not losing ground today...

Having said that, I've still more faith in City winning the league than Liverpool, so maybe them winning today would just enforce that.
Unfortunately the maximum amount of points we can get is 86, which won't be enough to win the League, so it doesn't matter if we finish closer to City or Liverpool (that November stint ruined us). I'd rather have one of these win (City preferably).
We will reign the gooners in.

It’s City and Liverpool I’d be focused on catching.

From the international stream after Liverpool scored and the camera shows the Kop celebrating...

"There is no better sight than that in English football or indeed in world football"

giphy.gif

Gakpo for Nunez...interesting gambit taking away your threat in behind against a team that would prefer to shrink the field...

Back
Top Bottom