Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't work out what colour John Stones is...

He seems to be the same sickly shade of GREY that both Trossard is, as well as Daniel James at Leeds!
Weird! They all look ill!

I think a City win today (what with them playing the Woolwich next week) allows the chance for them to open up a proper gap....
Liverpool winning would mean City HAVE to beat the Arse to stay ahead if them, which, annoyingly, I don't trust the Arse NOT to let them!

A Liverpool win today, and City win next week, could see the Woolwich in 3rd... But the points gap is still SO worryingly close.

Fuck, I'd LOVE to be a neutral this season (or for the Arse just not to be involved) 'cos this 3-way push for the tutor is gonna be compelling!!

...unless WE put an 8 game winning run together, and shake the LOT of them up!

Back
Top Bottom