Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Argued?

Asking a question is arguing now is it?

Full credit to Lewis Dobbin for being so brave in the face of nominative determinism

images

51-lcyTxk1L.jpg

"Crazy scenes" are frankly "Normal Scenes" in Ligue 1 at this point.

Someone needs to get a grip; cos someone's gonna shank a player sooner rather than later......

..............Same as the dumb shit we saw in Germany last week where some 'ultra' was on field lecturing the players.

Fucking joke at this point.

They even out over the course of the season apparently... We have had 1 penalty all year so I'm struggling with that at this point.

"They even out" is bollocks......... The simple fact is the mathematical probability of that happening is far less then there being a disparity between the amount of negative v positively impactful incorrect calls any one club receives.

I only caught about 30 minutes of the United Everton match. That was about 30 minutes of my life wasted. Watching a rerun of Full House would have been much more productive.

Back
Top Bottom