Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, it just means we should probably get at least 1 penalty every other game going forward.

Seems legit.

The last 6 good shouts we haven't got and we haven't really got away with one for...actually can't remember. Everton complained about a Kulu shirt tug in the home game so that's 2 or 3 months ago.

Must be due to start evening out soon.

I have been watching the build up to the Man Utd vs Everton match on TNT and it's so much better with Lynsey Hipgrave presenting rather than Laura Woods! She's so much more professional and isn't constantly flirting or taking the piss outta Spurs.

Did anyone hear Laura Woods have a dig at Spurs after the City game on Wednesday where they were discussing City's fixtures and she said it was a tough run in then gets easier once you get to Spurs and starts giggling..... I mean i'm all for banter down the pub but it irritates me having to listen to that on TV.
It's frankly unprofessional, I wouldn't accept it from a former Spurs player doing punditry either.

Back
Top Bottom