Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Taking 2 possible points away from Woolwich is looking more & more crucial. They could end up rueing that.

They finally beat Citeh at home after losing something like 12 on the trot to them. Big f*cking swing. Do they want a medal for that?

We’ve beaten them is it 6 times on the trot at home, went up to their place and knocked them out of the European Cup at the quarter final stage and barely a word about it.

Last edited:
Gooner scum were definitely the better team the second half. City didn't show up at all and created next to nothing (plus they should have had a player sent off).

Martinelli being back is annoying.
Indeed. Saka will get a rest in the international break and both of them wil be ready again.

The Saka-Martinelli wing duo is easily the best thing about the Arse

My haaland agenda will be vindicated. Boy is way too clunky to ever be considered among the very best.

My haaland agenda will be vindicated. Boy is way too clunky to ever be considered among the very best.
Hat tricks against bottom half teams really pads his numbers. Obviously a good player but very limited & does nothing in so many matches.

Hat tricks against bottom half teams really pads his numbers. Obviously a good player but very limited & does nothing in so many matches.
He's apparently been wasting chances against shit teams too now. I wouldn't know I don't watch city.

Incredible box striker. Will always score twenty goals a season minimum.

But you starve him of that and he's non existent because he lacks the skill. He can't drop and dribble passed players. He can't make magic out of nothing.

Nothing wrong with that, but he lacks too many things overall to be considered the best in the world.

Incredible box striker. Will always score twenty goals a season minimum.

But you starve him of that and he's non existent because he lacks the skill. He can't drop and dribble passed players. He can't make magic out of nothing.

Nothing wrong with that, but he lacks too many things overall to be considered the best in the world.
the other issue would pep say he did nothing wrong today as no one created anything for him. Or would he think he didn’t offer enough. Not sure how pep or we should see it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom