Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And Woolwich hadn't beaten City since 2015....
If that's what you're pinning your hopes on then fair play.

History shows us that through the years, Chelsea always shit the bed against Woolwich and bend over fully lubed up for them.

Really hope they turn up this year though.

I do worry it's going to be one of those years where City have burn out and just aren't on it.

A Woolwich Premier League title would once again....be unbearable.
Yeah & it was Woolwich shooting them selves in the foot in games like West Ham & Southampton that cost them. If they learn from that then it’s going to be a nightmare!

Thought both teams were shit today, I see a few worrying about the goons.

But we will continue to fly nicely under the radar while all the talk is about them beating City.

long long way to go and I think we could stay in this race what I've seen so far this season.

Definitely not pleased. I can accept it though. This is one they should win at home. Ultimately won’t be that significant if Woolwich can’t get a result in the reverse fixture.
I disagree. They can lose at city & still win the title. City lost 3 in 4. They will drop many more points. Don’t forget we always beat them at home 😂

Gooner scum were definitely the better team the second half. City didn't show up at all and created next to nothing (plus they should have had a player sent off).

Martinelli being back is annoying.

Imagine my shock when a player who was very recently injured isn't immediately thrown in to the XI ahead of the in-form 60m signing who is fit.

And it went really well for them. Doku was amazing.
This is like the 3rd week in a row SINCE he's returned from this supposed horrible injury that you've used this excuse...it's getting thin...like fabregas' hair on my feed...

What a great big pile of wank that was

when them slags stop celebrating like they have won the World Cup they will notice we are still top

every gunners a runner
I think it’s because them & others don’t see us as title winners this season. Just some positive & optimistic spurs fans really

Thought both teams were shit today, I see a few worrying about the goons.

But we will continue to fly nicely under the radar while all the talk is about them beating City.

long long way to go and I think we could stay in this race what I've seen so far this season.

We definitely could with the lack of Europe and league cup.
We just need to get a bunch of people out of the treatment room and back on the bench/pitch

It's some league this season. No stand out team as yet..

City still favoutites.

Haaland needing a kick which Guardiola will provide. It's not a harmonious relationship that's fot sure.

Where's Woolwich?

600px-Caspar_David_Friedrich_-_Wanderer_above_the_sea_of_fog.jpg

With Eric Dire and Ben Davies as backup defensive options? Be real!

We still need City to keep the goons and scouse off the prem title.
To dare is to do! If anyone is going to be City then why not us?
Do you think Ange and the team are sat there crying tonight as the gooners won or do you think they are happy as our title rival lost?
It’s time to believe, if levy gets Ange a few players in Jan and they hit the ground running I’ll see you all on the high road in May for our parade!

Sonny is up to it.......

We need Gs & As from wide.
Yeah, the ideal is a top LW who is both a scorer and creator but I'm happy to get whoever can play their role well and score, be it striker or LW. A ST who can create for Son as well scoring himself is fine too IMO.

For me, only Kulu gets the privilege of being a low scoring forward cos the rest of his game is so good.

If anything, it's Liverpool that we should be worried about when you look at their upcoming fixtures.

City have Brighton, United, Chelsea and Liverpool all coming up within their next five games. Mixed in with European games.

Back
Top Bottom