Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scored two goals against one of the worst teams to have ever graced the Premier League and according to the media, he's "back", whatever "back" means.

Looks average today.
tumblr_oubykkil6T1qf2107o1_r1_540.gif

I remember how good Everton were in the fixture last season. Pressed them to death for 90 minutes, think it was Dyches first game. Something like that again would be good.

Onana was great that day. Good talent.

Chelsea are just incredibly shit, might take Poch a few months to sort this out, took Poch a few months to get his ideas across and get that complete buy in with us which leads me to the question why does it take him so long to sort his shit out as opposed to Ange who has seemingly got us playing already?

Chelsea are just incredibly shit, might take Poch a few months to sort this out, took Poch a few months to get his ideas across and get that complete buy in with us which leads me to the question why does it take him so long to sort his shit out as opposed to Ange who has seemingly got us playing already?
Poch's methods are quite intense so maybe it takes the players longer to get used to it?

Back
Top Bottom