Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They look terrible, only good thing he's done is make sterling back into a player

I remain unconvinced. Running fast, being tricky, and dribling well is the stuff Adama Traore's of this world is made off. Players doing that are plenty and abound. End product consistently is where it's at, and I can't see getting there, outside of being in an extremely dominant City team.

I remain unconvinced. Running fast, being tricky, and dribling well is the stuff Adama Traore's of this world is made off. Players doing that are plenty and abound. End product consistently is where it's at, and I can't see getting there, outside of being in an extremely dominant City team.
I've never believed in Sterling as a world class player but he certainly looks better this season. His game would be fine, if Chelsea had an actual goal threat. The problem for them is they don't.

Scored two goals against one of the worst teams to have ever graced the Premier League and according to the media, he's "back", whatever "back" means.

Looks average today.

Scored a cracker the other day and done a few things in this game. Don't watch every game but looks dangerous everytime I see him

I always think that one of these days one of the players laying down behind the wall is going to get landed on with someone’s studs.

Back
Top Bottom