Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harsh. You know he’s 18 years old right?
You remind ME of this? There are folks on here right now talkin'bout putting him on the plane for the Euros! My critique is merely an assessment...I've not concluded he's shit or anything. That's taking his age into acct. He's shown bright spots but there should only be cautious optimism

If we had any 18 year old playing to his current level we’d be very happy.
Yeah, me too...but I'd still be honest in my assessment of their game...and I'd be swimming against the tide for years 'til most caught up.

Also everyone seems to love going in on Kulusevski

Diaz G/A

23/24 Season
Games 27
Goals 6
Assists 3

22/23 season
Games 17
Goals 4
Assists 2

21/22 season
Games 13
Goals 4
Assists 3

Kulusevski
23/24 season
Games 26
Goals 6
Assists 3

22/23 Season
Games 30
Goals 2
Assists 7

21/22
Games 18
Goals 5
Assists 8

Diaz Total
Games 57
Goals 14
Assists 8

Kulu Total
Games 74
Goals 13
Assists 18

it's not too bad really is it!?
:kulushock:
You forgot expected assists, and progressive ball carries. What about effective press resistance and pass protection availability? How about distance travelled in the offensive vector plane?

No pie charts or scatter diagrams either. Very poor effort.

Must try harder.

Diaz isn’t productive but he can take on and repeatedly beat his man and adds unpredictability. He doesn’t slow his team down to a halt repeatedly.
Fine but I'm just pointing out in terms of pure output Kulu's done well.

He seems the latest scapegoat on the back of a bad game or two which Diaz is also capable of.

Fine but I'm just pointing out in terms of pure output Kulu's done well.

He seems the latest scapegoat on the back of a bad game or two which Diaz is also capable of.

No they’ve both done poorly in terms of poor output, one is just a dangerous dribbler and the other isn’t.

Kulu’s been mostly poor for more or less 18 months, sorry not sorry.

This summer's tournament might come around a bit too soon for them, but from an England perspective they have a couple of crackers coming through in Branthwaite and Quensah for the centre-back position alongside Stones.

Really can't see United getting anything out of this now.

You forgot expected assists, and progressive ball carries. What about effective press resistance and pass protection availability? How about distance travelled in the offensive vector plane?

No pie charts or scatter diagrams either. Very poor effort.

Must try harder.

creepy full metal jacket GIF

Need to get back in the game and you have to bring on Anthony and Maguire. How much have United spent again in recent times?!
Their transfer record was even worse than ours pre Paratici. How Maguire is still playing for them I don’t know.

They pay so highly it’s basically impossible to sell their players, nobody will match their inflated salaries. And the players know it.

Because he happens to be a perfect profile for what England lack a bit in midfield..
Are you fucking kidding me? Every week you're reminding me of how WC Bellers and Deccers are but now you're saying you need more midfield? You play 4231...presumably Foden is going to be the 10, Saka right, and some rando on the left...that leaves the CM2 of rice and Bellingham...and HK dipping his toes in there to sling his Hollywood balls. :sonpoint:

Back
Top Bottom