Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You’re acting like he didn’t play his role and wasn’t trusted as captain by Klopp the entire time and starting those games.

You don’t think the experience of 3 CL finals, a Euros final, multiple domestic cup finals and numerous league title fights might be useful at all?

Yeah he has experience but it's not as if we don't have other players who have won leagues and CL's in the squad, I don't see why Henderson is any different?

If your role is to just give some teamtalks in the dressing room and not actually getting any mins then what are you actually doing, you're just there as a consultant, pointless.

BTW folks LIverpool's first goal went AROUND Mainoo...settle down FFS. Soon folks gonna be talking about world class because he can stay upright for 5 minutes in a row. He's ball oriented just like Rice...no positional discipline just all action...which is why the play went AROUND him.

GI4qWRVW4AAz1Wt

BTW folks LIverpool's first goal went AROUND Mainoo...settle down FFS. Soon folks gonna be talking about world class because he can stay upright for 5 minutes in a row. He's ball oriented just like Rice...no positional discipline just all action...which is why the play went AROUND him.

^ ‘He’s an English footballer so I’m going to find a way to blame him for everything even if it is just his presence on the pitch while a goal happened. I intensely dislike English footballers and English football. Thanks, Todd’.

The inter milan defenders must have really protected onana. He's crap. Inter have made a nice bit of change on him .
I heard Dixon say it was a decent save before Salah whacked it in. Was it bollox! Not enough venom in Nunez's shot for him to just palm it into a danger area, he should either be putting that over the bar or out wide, not drop it on the edge of your own 6 yard box.

Cant say i saw much of him prior to this season but i never saw what the fuss was about. Its amazing how some players just get hyped up out of not very much. Sums up Utd's transfer policy of the last few years.

I had to look and didnt realise he was only at inter for one season but im guessing ten hag wanted him from the ajax days. ETH really has a poor record for signings and i can't believe they may keep him on after this summer.

Last edited:
^ ‘He’s an English footballer so I’m going to find a way to blame him for everything even if it is just his presence on the pitch while a goal happened. I intensely dislike English footballers and English football. Thanks, Todd’.
That's nonsense...I like Palmer, loving the Liverpool youngsters (hoping to see bradley feed Darwin), etc. I don't hate Mainoo but he'll have a much better chance of success if you prematurely ejaculating wankers don't blow your load on him so soon and raise expectations that he can't fulfill.

Only take a few touches to see what a player can do but it takes a bit to see their warts...I'm just letting you in on one of his warts.

Harsh. You know he’s 18 years old right?

If we had any 18 year old playing to his current level we’d be very happy.

I am as ENIC out as the next man, but that was one of the few instances of it not being down to the bald dwarf's general dickheadery.

His agent and his dad used us to kick Liverpool into gear. He was always going to the Dippers.
Also everyone seems to love going in on Kulusevski

Diaz G/A

23/24 Season
Games 27
Goals 6
Assists 3

22/23 season
Games 17
Goals 4
Assists 2

21/22 season
Games 13
Goals 4
Assists 3

Kulusevski
23/24 season
Games 26
Goals 6
Assists 3

22/23 Season
Games 30
Goals 2
Assists 7

21/22
Games 18
Goals 5
Assists 8

Diaz Total
Games 57
Goals 14
Assists 8

Kulu Total
Games 74
Goals 13
Assists 18

it's not too bad really is it!?
:kulushock:

Also everyone seems to love going in on Kulusevski

Diaz G/A

23/24 Season
Games 27
Goals 6
Assists 3

22/23 season
Games 17
Goals 4
Assists 2

21/22 season
Games 13
Goals 4
Assists 3

Kulusevski
23/24 season
Games 26
Goals 6
Assists 3

22/23 Season
Games 30
Goals 2
Assists 7

21/22
Games 18
Goals 5
Assists 8

Diaz Total
Games 57
Goals 14
Assists 8

Kulu Total
Games 74
Goals 13
Assists 18

it's not too bad really is it!?
:kulushock:

Diaz isn’t productive but he can take on and repeatedly beat his man and adds unpredictability. He doesn’t slow his team down to a halt repeatedly.

Back
Top Bottom