Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What’s really telling about this Celtic side and more so Rodgers, is that they didn’t lose any players when Ange left. This is anges team and he had them playing the best football the SPL arguably has ever seen. This current side look a mess. Rodgers doesn’t even start Kyogo and he’s by far the best player in the league. It just shows how limited Rodgers is if he doesn’t know how to use or get the best out of a player that good.

The man's ego is the size of a house... No way he could arrive and just sit back and pick up where Ange left off without changing things.

Is it common that they'd allow play in such stupid conditions over there?

Not really but I don’t know what the defined rules are on it. This was part of a crazy snow storm that moved through the west with some mountain ranges in California getting up to 10 feet on snow. The game was actually delayed due to lightning in the area to so an odd one.

Playing with some snow early in the season isn’t totally unexpected but I don’t remember seeing anything like this. The only thing that rivaled it was the equally ridiculous and controversial game the US played against Costa Rice to get to the World Cup. Needless to say the Costa Ricans weren’t really prepared for or happy about that game.

View: https://youtu.be/C9xuaQDkmL8?si=3ATzFntTxTIZs5vz

Every time I look at the Man Utd team sheet it never ceases to amaze me how unbelievably average yet absurdly expensive it is.

City should batter them and I hope by a cricket score

Evans and Lindelof making their team still really is some top banter. The forward line can be useful on the counter, and Mainoo in midfield has talent. But other than that they are God awful considering the money they have spent post Ferguson.

Evans and Lindelof making their team still really is some top banter. The forward line can be useful on the counter, and Mainoo in midfield has talent. But other than that they are God awful considering the money they have spent post Ferguson.

Evans re-signing for them after 8 years; when fans and pundits were insisting he was only training with them over the summer is one of my top comedy moments of the season.

Ten Hag dropped Maguire for him in a pre-season game before he was even officially their player again.

:dawsonlol:

Back
Top Bottom