Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Liverpool ran out 4-1 winners just a couple weeks ago...they are they better team even in this weakened state...and their players are a shitload smarter than some of these Chelsea players.

Dare we say better coached?

:pochcry:

Would have been harsh IMO. Yellow for carelessness but considering it was on his foot/low, with no excessive force, red would have been harsh. And since VAR can't give bookings he's off with nothing.

Generally, it’s a yellow if it’s on the foot, red anywhere higher - that went up the ankle and has clearly injured the guy. Red for me.

Dare we say better coached?

:pochcry:
The things I'm talking about are 'coached' things. Someone could explain them to you but you don't expect to do that after paying 100M for someone. We're talking rudiments not tactics...like knowing where the mistake has to be before making a play...not letting the ball run in the fucking MF...

I hate Chelsea, but will be supporting Poch.

Poch winning a major trophy in his first season would show up ENIC and Levy. The ENIC and Levy fans will be speechless.

Poch had a much better squad at his disposal when he failed to win anything with us.

Wanting Chelsea to win a cup in an attempt to 'show up' ENIC and Levy is some seriously low level, fake fan pathetic bullshit if I ever heard it.

Don't you get the local rivalry? Are you not from London?

Do you think Poch is a better coach than Klopp?

Nah. But I don’t think Klopp would be doing radically better this season with the same squad available.

That Chelsea side has a rancid keeper and a very youthful backline. Couple of good midfielders that don’t really work well together. Palmer’s a talent but the rest are just decent.

The squads got potential but here and now not sure any coach gets much more out of it.

yas GIF

Back
Top Bottom