Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The result is totally expected, I say it a lot on here but West Ham are absolutely dog shit. Bournemouth, Brighton, Newcastle are miles better than them. Every single game they rely on the oppo not scoring from conceding +20 odd shots whilst only having 3 themselves.

The worry is that deep down their fans know that they are dog shit, even though the wins they have achieved have been so jammy. There is deep unrest in the fanbase and I’d now expect this to well and truly come into focus now.

They have one of the best DoF’s in the game, Tim Steidten, the guy who built a lot of the Bayer Levercusen team including getting Alonso. Results like this have managers sacked, we really need Moyes to stay in his job.

They're in a better cup this season that they topped the group in.

This season they had a reasonable start to the league so have something to play for. You realise that at their best they were
pushing CL spots with Rice, yeah? Last season was an anomaly & then they got distracted. A one off season.

As long ass someone finishes above them. Not sure we are quite there yet. Something stil missing
As soon as they have a couple of dodge games and are out of the title race....they'll fold like a cheap suit.

Just need to have a couple of draws or losses and their heads will drop.

And we'll do them at ours 100 percent.

Man City probably win out from here as well anyway.

Got to hope that like us 3 or 4 years ago, it just doesn't happen for that lot.

Then their better platers will start to look elsewhere or get snared by Real or at a push City. PSG seem a busted flush now.

I doubt the Mysteron will be puppeting off anytime soon.

Ffs have some dignity at least west ham.
Fink of yer dear ol' Nan, gawd rester soul...
She'd be spittin'up a right 2'n'8 at this shower...

Not to mention what Jimmy the Cunt is gonna say dahn the Ol'Bow Bells & John Merrick at closing tonight...
He's gonna want some flesh after this!

Got to hope that like us 3 or 4 years ago, it just doesn't happen for that lot.

Then their better platers will start to look elsewhere or get snared by Real or at a push City. PSG seem a busted flush now.

I doubt the Mysteron will be puppeting off anytime soon.
Yeah hopefully saliba to Madrid type thing. Only problem now is can they out-pay Woolwich. Most of Europe are poorer than the top teams over here. Also if city get punished badly then that’s them out the running.

Back
Top Bottom