Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No Martínez for United also only helps us. They were more shite than usual without him and he’s back on the shelf for 8 weeks again.
Yeah true. He’s a good defender. Dodgy at the back without him. United are unpredictable. Can go on a run of 7 wins in 10. Or just as easily go 3 wins in 10. It’s just they have it in them to go on winning runs. Usually nicking wins.

You'd think we didn't currently have 1 loss in 9 league games and 9 points clear the amount of people on here legitimately worried about Man Utd 😂😂

Got to be a Man win for me today....... Get Villa out the top four and then we've still got 6 over Man U who have looked pretty shite all season.

Don't want Villa getting anything.

Pundits are already kissing Villa arse.....don't want them to get wrapped up in a "Fairytale of Villa Park" scenario.

Got to be a Man win for me today....... Get Villa out the top four and then we've still got 6 over Man U who have looked pretty shite all season.

Don't want Villa getting anything.

Pundits are already kissing Villa arse.....don't want them to get wrapped up in a "Fairytale of Villa Park" scenario.

People sucking off Woolwich who are 5 points clear.

Yet worried about United who are currently 9 points behind.

Usually the ones who constantly moan about the club or it's ambition. Only to constantly look down at teams below us and worry.

And to all those wondering how we lost to West Ham

Well, we were missing

Bentancur
Maddison
Sarr
Richarlison
VDv

In our team.

So take out five of that quality from Woolwich and I doubt they'd be quite so dominant........

I actually kind of rate the set piece and cross approach from Arteta.

It's an effective way to score goals. It's also funny seeing his fanboys say that its some amazing tactical revolution to set up like a prime Sam Allardyce team.

They're only 5 points ahead of us to be fair, with them having to come to the Hotspur stadium.

West ham are and forever will be garbage, who just for whatever reason only play well against us
& they are 2 points from the top. You could be right & we finish above them but I can’t see it. The match at our place is a 50/50 call so I wouldn’t bank on that. Already lost to West Ham & chelsea so not super confident in proper London derbies yet.

Back
Top Bottom