OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They weren't favourites. You always knew they were going to fall at the first sight of trouble.

At numerous times; the league table said they were and one can only assume that the bookies curtailed to that thinking.

This season, bar the game v Leeds and Palace, the scum haven't gotten lucky. They've gotten good.

Will "good" be enough.....?

Time will tell; but when I offered a bet that we finish above them there were very few (i.e. only 1) takers.

My money's on the table....... Only skywalker68 can say the same (and hats off to him for that much!).

Not impressed with them tbh, Forest should be drawing.

Jesus is a no. 10, not a number 9, the midfield is average, Partey's first touch is poor and Xhaka is not good all of a sudden. Saka is a good player to be fair.

The defence and keeper have a rick in them for sure as we just saw and their bench is thin in terms of quality.

Fancy us to finish above them once we hit our stride and the injuries catch up with them. They've also got a lot of tough games to come, especially away.

If Saka’s injury is long term they’ll be in trouble though, that’s their one big weakness - depth. The replacements aren’t half as good.

Very reliant on a strong starting XI but behind that there isn’t that much.

..........But I thought they were a sure thing??????

Dead certs for 2nd at worst; apparently.

..........But I thought they were a sure thing??????

Dead certs for 2nd at worst; apparently.

I think they’re nailed for top four barring a pretty horrendous collapse .. I expect them to have built up a bigger points gap than they had last season.

But not nailed for any position within that. Again, mainly because squad depth. And they’re never winning the league.

I think they’re nailed for top four barring a pretty horrendous collapse .. I expect them to have built up a bigger points gap than they had last season.

But not nailed for any position within that. Again, mainly because squad depth. And they’re never winning the league.

That's quite the climb down over the course of just 1 page..... What happened to the snearing at others for thinking they could drop off from currently being 1st/2nd?

Back
Top Bottom