OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been saying Potter for ages like a cracked record

wins at Spurs Goons and 4-0 tonking of MUFC. Winning draw at L'pool last season.

Can only imagine what his team would do over the course of a season with Son and Kane's finishing

hey ho

Potter is the guy we get if Conte fucks off. Hopefully Conte is backed and stays but I would be fully on the Potter train if Conte leaves, seems like the club is on the train as well.

Potter is a great coach. Whoever gets him after Brighton will do well.
Ya think? I think I agree with you. So why don't you give us similar insight on Bruno and how well he's doing? We agree on Pogba and Potter so let's see what else you can get right.

Potter is the guy we get if Conte fucks off. Hopefully Conte is backed and stays but I would be fully on the Potter train if Conte leaves, seems like the club is on the train as well.

I wonder if we can play some shady behind the scenes games to keep him at Brighton for another season or two, cos the chances of Conte staying more than 3 seasons is slim, and we'll want him then.

Woolwich will probably want him season after next.

Premier League Football GIF by Prime Video

not expecting much from leeds, they concede goals like a whore at a brothel
But they will also attack relentlessly, and scum are no experts at the back, themselves.

Should be a wide open shoot-out; so anything can happen.

If leeds can get the first goal and turn the crowd, they have a good chance to get something.

But they will also attack relentlessly, and scum are no experts at the back, themselves.

Should be a wide open shoot-out; so anything can happen.

If leeds can get the first goal and turn the crowd, they have a good chance to get something.
here is hoping but for leeds too win they need raphinha on his game he will cause their backline problems

i just dont rate their defence at all

Leeds aren't getting anything out of Woolwich, they lost Liam Cooper last week to injury arguably their most influential player

Stop with the negativity mate. Why not? They can certainly get a draw. When teams are fighting for their lives, you would be surprised how different they can perform. Leeds have the players to hurt a fragile Woolwich defence. Have faith ffs 🤦‍♂️, Woolwich really ain’t all that

Back
Top Bottom