OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I get what you're trying to say, but we're not far from 3rd anyway.

Wouldn't it be more economical to just say grab a couple of their best players and we'd improve further? .....Something we're universally aware of anyway.

...Unless you think Potter would do a better job than Conte?
Sure, either way would do it.

I just mean that I could take EVERY one of their players except Romero, Son, Kane, Kulu and possibly Lloris.

And Potter not good enough for us. Posters on here are so so blinkered.

Manager with a philosophy. No different whatsoever from what Pochettino did with Southampton.

I would be more than content if we gave him a chance and time.
It’s funny, you never mentioned this when Brighton lost 6 on the trot and went seven games with scoring only one goal.

It’s funny, you never mentioned this when Brighton lost 6 on the trot and went seven games with scoring only one goal.

Why would I but I did say we should go for Potter in the summer.

I am very clear. I want a progressive manager and one that is not dramatic at every poor result.

Potter fits that in the same way Pochettino did, but he is not foreign.

Who would in that instance?

I said Potter in the summer and comfortable with that.

No issue with Conte other than the histrionics and emotional imbalance but Potter is doing nothing less than Pochettino did.

He is not foreign of course.

No Roy Keane ranting and raving tonight. They just showed him in the crowd there at the Cork v Kerry, Munster Gaelic Football Championship semi final.

Why would I but I did say we should go for Potter in the summer.

I am very clear. I want a progressive manager and one that is not dramatic at every poor result.

Potter fits that in the same way Pochettino did, but he is not foreign.

Who would in that instance?

I said Potter in the summer and comfortable with that.

No issue with Conte other than the histrionics and emotional imbalance but Potter is doing nothing less than Pochettino did.

He is not foreign of course.
Potter would be another puppet for Levy and agree with everything he says. We finally have a manager who will stand up to him and not accept a lack of spending, and that's what we need.

He's made them worse which considering he succeeded Ole is some achievement. Shocking manager.

He might turn out to be a good DOF but he's not a football manager of any worth at all.

Don't particurly blame him that much, these players are a disgrace and they're clearly not listenting to him - club culture is odious.

Been saying Potter for ages like a cracked record

wins at Spurs Goons and 4-0 tonking of MUFC. Winning draw at L'pool last season.

Can only imagine what his team would do over the course of a season with Son and Kane's finishing

hey ho

Been saying Potter for ages like a cracked record

wins at Spurs Goons and 4-0 tonking of MUFC. Winning draw at L'pool last season.

Can only imagine what his team would do over the course of a season with Son and Kane's finishing

hey ho
More than the results his team play with a swagger and control that we've not seen in years at Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom