OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LIke the 3 or 4th shitty cowardly clip/.tackle by Bruno and he finally gets booked. Welp, at least he'll make it into the stats as he wasn't getting there any other way.

Current United Board would not have appointed Fergie, too tough to handle. Like England FA they want a yes man which means someone not radical or tough enough to win them things.
Ole is the perfect manager for the board for that reason and there's a large section of the fan base that still support him. He also manages to win at just the right time not to get fired.

To add I think Liverpool and Chelsea have better balance than City until City solve their striker issue.
Chelsea have been weird as hell. Mendy is playing out of his mind. If he comes back down just a bit they could be in trouble.

I think it's Liverpool and City as 1a/1b with Chelsea the third best team.

Then there is 50 feet of crap and everybody else.

Jesus is terrible. Can't believe he's a starter for them

Disagree, he like all of them, is technically top level. He has the odd stellar game, quite a few good, rarely rubbish, allows them to rest Grealish, plus I think they play better fluid football with Jesus RWF rather than Sterling.

Disappointed in some of your folks not taking me up on the "Where in the world is Bruno" sweepstakes. I had those winnings earmarked for some good things. Now I'm gonna have to dip into the savings...or just wait until the next United game against a decent side to try again.

Back
Top Bottom