OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Then who gets 4th? Us? No chance. I can’t wait to see what Conte does, but this current Spurs team are not good enough. It will take next season to fully see the Conte affect. As much as people hate to admit it, United are the 4th best team in the league. Disjointed or not, Ronaldo gets them 4th for me
We have been very poor this season and we are 5 points off of 4th. I’m not saying will get 4th but I don’t think anyone should completely write us off. Man U, Spammers, Woolwich and us all could put a run together. Wolves and Leicester will have a say. Wide open IMO.

I still think City are comfortably the best team in the league. They lack the Dipper’s cutting edge but their ability to control and shut down a game is unrivalled.

If they had gotten an actual striker like Kane they would have walked the league. They lack a clinical striker/finisher.

All eyes on Haaland in the summer although I think he is favourite for Bayern.

If they had gotten an actual striker like Kane they would have walked the league. They lack a clinical striker/finisher.

Sterling out of favour too

Is he a Pep style striker though? I think it depends where the footballing Steve Jobs ends up.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see City go for Vlahovic instead.

I still think City are comfortably the best team in the league. They lack the Dipper’s cutting edge but their ability to control and shut down a game is unrivalled.

To add I think Liverpool and Chelsea have better balance than City until City solve their striker issue.

Is he a Pep style striker though? I think it depends where the footballing Steve Jobs ends up.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see City go for Vlahovic instead.

Kane has dropped tools for us this season but make no mistake when he is driven his movement and finishing is elite. He was the top scorer and creator in the league in a shit Spurs team last season. He is a very intelligent player and would fit City in that regard

Vlahovic is good but unproven in this league and young.

Chelsea are the best side in the league for me still. Not just because they are currently top, but their squad is incredible. I hate them with a passion, but injuries to their strikers and they are still battering teams. Take Salah out of Liverpool and they are nowhere near as strong. Chelsea are the best team in the league for me.

Chelsea are the best side in the league for me still. Not just because they are currently top, but their squad is incredible. I hate them with a passion, but injuries to their strikers and they are still battering teams. Take Salah out of Liverpool and they are nowhere near as strong. Chelsea are the best team in the league for me.

Possibly, Chelsea are odd. They are a with Kante and without Kante team, without Kante watching them they are very gettable, Kante makes them an animal. He is so pivotal to their system like Antonio is for West Ham.

13503390-0-image-a-38_1557876126072.jpg

Back
Top Bottom